Friday, July 1, 2011

China Glaze Senorita Bonita

I was finally able to get pictures of this swatch.  This is the final color I got from the China Glaze Island Escapes summer 2011 collection.  I have to say that I really like all of the colors that I got.

the pink glass flecks are pretty noticeable in the bottle here
Senorita Bonita is a purple polish with pink and blue glass flecks, it looks sort of like a duo-chrome in the bottle, but not so much on the nail.  That's not to say it isn't eye-catching on the nail, because it is, when the sun hits it it sparkles like nobody's business.


Blurry flash picture, click to enlarge to see the sparklies, this is closer to the true color than the second picture is but still a little too dark
indirect morning sun, i.e. pretty shady lol
The formula on this one was thicker than either 108 Degrees or Blue Iguana, and I got much better coverage from it.  This is Poshe and Essie Beam Up base coats 2 medium coats of Senorita Bonita and a Seche Vite topcoat.  There was far less visible nail line with this color.  Pretty much unnoticeable unless you held your nails up to direct light.  the color here is darker and more blue than it is in real life, it is much...pinker on the nail.  Purples are notoriously hard to get accurate pictures of color wise, and my camera just isn't up to the task, maybe if I had more sunlight, but I don't right now.

That is what I have for you today, next up should be my 4thy of July mani, it's not going to be anything ground breaking but I like it.  Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment