Thursday, June 23, 2011

I knew it was the glitters fault

Ha, I got in-focus pictures of my mani today, it just required being overcast.  So here we go.

stupid french nail guides, put them too high on my nail

This is Orly Royal Navy, which is a royal blue jelly polish with microglitter, it's so micro that it's almost unnoticeable once on the nail.  Ring finger is one coat of Sinful Colors Out Of This World (not to be confused with Orly Out of This World), and then I did a Scotch tape mani a la Chloe's Nails, and put 2 coats of Royal Navy over it.  Still wasn't enough bling for me.  I added inm Northern Lights silver on the tips and all over the ring finger.  Can I just say Northern Lights is a-maze-ing, the glitter is so micro and seems to really spread out on the nail, but the colors it throws off...I find myself staring at my nails while slowly moving them up and down and side-to-side.  there seems to be every color in the rainbow in there.

The shinies, they distract me.

I put a coat of China Glaze Love Letters on the french nails before putting on the Northern Lights, everything has a Seche Vite top coat.

Here are some blurry pictures of the sparkle.

I see red, orange, blue, yellow-ish
green, pink-ish
Peanut came out to help take pics today and to roll in whatever dirt he could find on the deck
Maybe I will take a short video of it in the sun tomorrow, hmmm.

That's all I have for today, next mani will be my GLBT Pride one, but it's going to be so sad to take this one off.

1 comment:

  1. That's very pretty. I love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete