Monday, June 27, 2011

GLBTQ Pride mani

Today I have for you the manicure I did for GLBTQ Pride weekend here in St. Louis.


This wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be.  Indirect sunlight.

For this I put on a french tip of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White on, and then used stripers for the rainbow stripes, the pink triangle was also done with a striper, both the pink underneath and the glitter on top.  I added a coat of China Glaze Love letters and a coat of Seche Vite.  This isn't the best looking mani I have done, getting the stripes just right was tough and I still failed lol.  But people didn't really seem to notice and I got quite a few compliments on it.

In cuter news, my fat old man kitty came outside with me to take pictures and check out what was shakin' on the deck (the answer was, not a whole lot).
RAY!
What?
That's it for now, not feeling so hot, I think I'm going to read my blogs and crash out.

No comments:

Post a Comment